|
|
% N$ ~2 N$ X0 Y9 x7 v, x. I* _
% v8 V5 C1 h6 ]+ c& L2 PWorld Book Dictionary 还在更新吗?+ v3 v7 w$ O: e$ |2 b5 q8 t
答案是肯定的。
: m; [$ c0 G) Q& g/ P! a# o: u* \- u3 K& U2 n
查netbook (上网本,2007年前后才出现的新词)* i( @7 q) z2 r% C# w3 g
http://www.worldbookonline.com/a ... ook&x=0&y=0 ]& }/ I$ B6 F
& h2 ]5 j% |2 ?+ E( cnet|book «NEHT buk», noun. m' S1 Z ?7 K7 U8 L/ _3 v h
a small, portable computer designed for a limited number of functions, such as creating documents, sending e-mail, or using online resources: Mary Lou Jepson didn't set out to invent the netbook and turn the computer industry upside down. She was just trying to create a supercheap laptop (Wired).
) N/ r& u, f0 r7 D, H7 ^" \: X/ L# Z+ @, M3 t
Google一下例句,发现是2009年的。; L I! o4 R+ b
archive.wired.com 2009年2月23日 I" J* t6 P- s/ g! e. B
http://www.somaliaonline.com/com ... se-of-the-netbooks/: |+ J; k" x7 V9 H) Q
2 i5 C" N$ N# a0 }: j8 @
5 _+ ^& G6 L$ p/ m, Y5 Q
* {6 ]7 B- j6 S5 s2 W5 R7 y
; G8 u) _3 g) h5 S) {# J
|
|